Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's Miller Time for Fobbit!



I took a trip to the DMZ this morning....and survived.

Dennis Miller, legendary ranter and raconteur, was kind enough to give me a little air time on his nationally-syndicated show.  While I was in the Dennis Miller Zone, we talked about Fobbit (natch), 20 years of papercuts in the Army and how I came to be living the good life out here in Montana.

Click here to hear the conversation at The Dennis Miller Show's website.

P.S.  Dennis is probably the only person I'll ever allow to call me "Davey."

4 comments:

  1. That is so totally awesome! I'm impressed and just a little envious

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the coolest thing I have seen since Duke Ellington played the Cotton Club in April, 1939!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, great interview....Davey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good interview, congratulations! Good thing some other Before College nicknames didn't come out.

    ReplyDelete