Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Sentence: Blood Ties & Brown Liquor by Sean Hill


Simply put, the best sentence(s) I’ve read this past week, presented out of context and without commentary.

       A flock of starlings alights in a tree and chatters,
       each a night of twinkling stars on its back, then
       the hush and inexplicable lighting out en masse,

       black whirlwind wheeling against blue, rippling
       like breeze-ruffled trees, the path of prayers,
       searching before coming down to light again.




7 comments:

  1. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I'll come back often after bookmarking! safetoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Building successful B2B demand generation campaigns requires a well-thought-out strategy and well-executed tactics. Find more details at Binary Demand.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This post was awesome. Very informative and helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete

  4. This information is really amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is very nice. Wish to see much more like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I value the blog article. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are doing tremendous work for fashion. Your blog ideas are mind-blowing. Christmas Outfits

    ReplyDelete