Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Trailer Park Tuesday: Married Sex by Jesse Kornbluth


Welcome to Trailer Park Tuesday, a showcase of new book trailers and, in a few cases, previews of book-related movies.




I have Married Sex. The book by Jesse Kornbluth, that is. But I also have married sex. The act. I love married sex (the act) and I’m pretty sure I’ll like Married Sex (the book) because I’ve been a fan/follower of Kornbluth’s cultural blog, Head Butler, for a number of years. Whether he’s talking about pepper mills or Emmylou Harris, the guy knows his stuff. He can come butle around my house anytime he likes. But back to Kornbluth’s Sex. It's been near the summit of Mount NeveRest, my perpetually-growing To-Be-Read pile, for several months--ever since I got an advance copy--but I just haven’t managed to squeeze in enough time for it yet (sorry, Jesse!), but I will soon. Because this is some Sex I really look forward to having. (Have I wrung the entendres dry yet? No? Okay, I’ll keep going.) This Sex promises to be smart and fun and literate. I mean, you can’t go wrong with a novel whose first line is “The most beautiful woman in the world is a woman reading a book.” Let’s get it on, readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment